Windows Media Player
To view webcasts and streaming videos your computer
must meet some minimum system requirements.
The videos are best viewed using Microsoft's Windows Media
Player. If you have a newer PC you may already have
the player installed as part of the Windows operating system.
If you're running an older PC, or if you use a Macintosh, you
will need to download and install the player. Follow these easy
1. CHECK that your computer and internet
connection meet these minimum system
2. DOWNLOAD Windows Media Player. It's free!
(Windows XP does not require a download. If
you use an older, slower PC, choose Windows Media Player 7.1).
3. INSTALL Windows Media
Player, following the instructions provided.
4. PLAY the videos in either of two bandwidths options,
depending upon the speed of your internet connection:
- if you have a 56k modem, choose
- if you have a DSL or Cable modem, choose MID or High bandwidth.